Established in 1971, Alan Electrical Limited has become one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of LV switchgear. The Company has maintained its reputation by continual investment that allows it to produce switchgear which has been type tested to the latest international standard IEC 61439-2.
The Company currently occupies modern premises at the Caxton Centre in St. Albans, Hertfordshire which comprises of the following facilities:
- Electrical assembly department with CNC machinery for copper processing.
- Fully equipped sheet metal manufacturing facility with CNC machinery to fabricate sheet metal enclosures.
- Specially equipped stores area with high bay storage facilities.
- Dedicated warehouse to store switchgear awaiting delivery to site.
The Company specialises in the supply / manufacture of the following products:
- MV Switchboards
- Package Sub Stations
- LV Switchboards
- Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- Rising Main Busbar Systems
- Motor Control Panels (MCCs)
- Control and monitoring systems, typically BMS, PLC, SCADA and EMS.
In addition the Company offers a full range of site services which include installation and commissioning of its products together with a full maintenance back-up service.