The Company is one of the country’s leading manufacturers of LV switchgear which has been designed in accordance with the requirements of IEC 61439-2 and type tested at ASTA certified test laboratories.
The Company’s range of custom built modular switchboards are available from 1250A to 6300A with fault ratings up to 100kA for 1 second. They can be designed in any configuration to meet the client’s specification.
FEATURES / OPTIONS
- Reduced Footprint: Space conscious layouts which can be in-line, back-to-back, U and L shaped configurations using high density device stacking.
- Forms of Separation: Form 4 Type 2 to Form 4 Type 7 construction.
- Degree of Ingress Protection: IP31 as standard with glazed front cover in place.
- Thermal Imaging: Provision can be made to meet the requirements of the specification.
- Access: Front or rear access in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Cable Entry: Top, bottom or rear cable entries in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Standard Paint Finish: RAL 7035 pale grey semi-gloss powder finish. Other standard finishes are available from BS4800 and RAL colours.
- Supply Authority CT Chamber: To meet the supply authority’s specification.
- Protection Relays: Incomers can be provided with restricted / unrestricted earth fault relays to meet the requirements of the specification.
- Main Component Manufacturer: Type tested assembly using ACBs and MCCBs manufactured by Schneider Electric. Alternatively Socomec fuseswitches can be fitted in place of the outgoing MCCBs.
- ACB Component Pattern: Fixed / withdrawable.
- MCCB Component Pattern: Fixed / plug-in / withdrawable.
- Power Factor Correction Equipment: Selected from manufacturers such as Schneider Electric and ABB with the option of detuned capacitors where harmonics are present.
- Lightning Protection Units: Selected from manufacturers such as Dehn UK, Furse or equal.
- Metering: Selected from manufacturers such as Schneider Electric, Janitza, Carlo Gavazzi, Socomec, Rayleigh Instruments or equal.
- EMS Applications: Janitza is the preferred meter manufacturer.
- Controls: Relay logic or PLC to meet the requirements of the specification.
BUSBAR ASTA CERTIFIED FAULT LEVEL RATING
- 1250A Rating: 50KA RMS for 1 second
- 1600A Rating: 50KA RMS for 1 second
- 2500A Rating: 80KA RMS for 1 second
- 3200A Rating: 80KA RMS for 1 second
- 5000A Rating: 100KA RMS for 1 second
- 6300A Rating: 100KA RMS for 1 second