The Company offers a wide range of control panels which are designed in any configuration to meet the client’s specification. These panels can typically include:
- ATS Panels (Automatic Transfer Switch)
- Supply Changeover Panels
- BMS Outstations (Building Management System)
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers)
- SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition)
- Hard Wired Relay Logic
- Mimic Panels
TYPICAL PANEL VARIATIONS
- Automatic Mains / Generator Supply Source Changeover Panels: These incorporate Schneider Electric or equal electronic controllers to effect supply changeover.
- Manual Supply Changeover Panels: These incorporate manually operated Socomec or equal changeover switches.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Panels: These incorporate ASCO or equal changeover switches.
- Functional Units: The panels can be designed to include all types of devices such as MCCBs, MCBs, fuse switches and motor starters.
- Control and Monitoring: Design and installation of Janitza digital integrated measuring systems for energy distribution and energy optimisation.
- Construction: Wardrobe or cubicle type.