Package sub stations are manufactured to match the Company’s LV switchboards to provide a complete MV / LV package. They are available up to 4MVA and can be either standalone or close-coupled to the LV switchboard.
FEATURES / OPTIONS
- HV Incomer: Options are ring main units (RMU), circuit breakers or switch disconnectors which can be close-coupled to the transformer. These are sourced from Schneider Electric or equal.
- HV Cable Entry: Top or bottom to meet the requirements of the client’s specification.
- Transformers: Cast resin with either copper or aluminium windings up to 4MVA. Oil and Midel transformers are available upon request. Primary supply voltages are normally up to 11KV with the option of 33KV. Cast resin transformers are normally air cooled but can be supplied with fans to increase output by up to 40%. Transformers are sourced from Schneider Electric, SGB or equal.
- Transformer Testing: The Company offers the option of routine witness testing at the manufacturer’s premises.
- Degree of Ingress Protection: Transformer housing manufactured to IP2X.
- HV / LV Interlocking: To control safe access to the transformer housing using Castell key interlocking.